Coaching & Ghostwriting Services
The Booked & Beautiful Agency provides services that will help you write and publish the book you have always dreamed of writing. We offer a plethora of services that will help you go from pen to paper to book in no time.
- ISBN & Barcode
- Custom Full Color Cover Design
- E-Book Conversion
- Book Marketing Plan and Strategy Sessions
- Distribution (We have access to more than 70 online distributors and Global print distributors in United States and wholesalers across North America
- Line Editing
- Manuscript Coaching (We help you develop your story)
- Self publishing assistance
- Printing & Ordering
Why you may need a ghostwriter:
Most individuals use ghostwriting services when they feel they do not have the skills to write a book or just do not have the time. Celebrities, Ministers, people who travel often also hire ghostwriters to get the job done while they still manage their professional duties. We as ghostwriter use the ideas and information given to us mixed with our own creativity and develop a manuscript allowing the author to put their name on it as if they wrote it themselves. Here are reasons you should hire a ghostwriter
1. It will actually get done! This is the single biggest benefit of hiring a ghostwriter. There are a lot of authors who are sitting on books but had just never gotten around to writing it. In other words, what had been a dream for years could become a reality within six months of engaging a ghost writer.
2. It will get done faster. In many cases, a ghost writer can finish a book faster than you could on your own. Experienced ghost writers develop systems and structures to streamline the writing process, which means that when you think of your book idea, the hard work has already been done for you.
3. It will take less of your time. How long would it take you to write and research a book yourself? In most cases, our authors spend at least 100, but sometimes 500+, hours writing, researching and revising their books. With a ghost writer, you can cut that down to anywhere between 10 and 30 hours of your time, depending on the revisions required.
4. You don’t need to figure it out! This can be a rewarding experience, but it’s also time consuming with a lot of trial and error, and often the real work doesn’t start until during the editing process when our authors finally get feedback on their book. Ghost writing skips that entire process.
Our Ghostwriting Services includes the same benefits of publishing.